Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some fun lil´rhymes the kids have taught me of late

This one is sung while swinging a child by his or her arms and legs as if to throw them into water. If the person being swung responds ¨Sí¨then you throw him or her into the air. Muy divertido!
Pezcadito pezcadote quieres ir al agua, ¿sí o no?
---------------------------------------------------------------
This one is some sort of Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Mo type of game. The rhyme is ridiculously catchy.
Zapatito conchinito, díme quien cambia de piecito más bonito (y chiq-ui-ti-to).
---------------------------------------------------------------
This one is like ¨Who took the cookie from the cookie jar¨:
Todos: (María) robó pan en la casa de San Juan! (María robbed bread from San Juan´s house)
María: ¿Quién, yo? (Who, me?)
Todos: Sí tú! (Yes you!)
María: Yo no fui! (It wasn´t me!)
Todos: Entonces, ¿quién? (Then who?)
María: (Diana)!
(Se repite con ¨Diana¨ en vez de ¨María¨)
--------------------------------------------------------------
I haven´t quite got this one down. It´s longer and with lots more rolly Rs (which I´m working on). Here´s a version I found online similar to the one the kids sing. I´ve got about half memorized, but soon now....very soon.

Tin Marín de dos pingues,
cuca la macara titire fue,
yo no fuí, fue pepé,
pégale pégale que ella fue.
Tin Marín de don Pingüé,
Cúcara, Mácara, Títere fue
yo no fui, fue Teté,
pégale, pégale
con la punta del pie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
More to come, I´m sure. :)

No comments: